As we grow, we are always looking for people to join our team. These team members must align with our company values, morale and goals.
What we look for in potential team members:
Good People – you are inclusive, gracious, respectful and kind.
Transparency – you are honest and aware of your strengths and areas for growth. You are comfortable asking for help.
Creative Thinker– you are a creative problem solver, can do a lot with a little
Always growing– you are agile, flexible; you welcome feedback and give it constructively
Here you will find a list of current open positions within the company. If you feel like you are a match and meet the requirements to apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and letter of interest. We do not look for the common, everyday letter of interest, feel free to get creative and show us your skills, who you really are and what you love!
Seasonal Sales Associate
Are you a self-motivated team player? Do you go above and beyond for the customer? Do you embody daph.’s Quality over Quantity philosophy? Then you may have the ideal skills to be part of our seasonal team.
Shifts available starting in November through December. Opportunities for seasonal work throughout the year. This is an hourly paid position.
Salesfloor/Pop Up help
- Provide excellent personalized customer service
- Greet customers
- Pull sizes and product from stock, assist with bagging and gift-wrapping product
- Educate customers on product quality, design, style, and special materials
- Contribute to the daily sales targets and store goals
- Arrange & upkeep the store; maintain the integrity of all merchandising displays
- Assist with showroom inventory organization and restocking
- Receive and process online orders. Maintain cleanliness of stockroom.
- Help customers with purchases, returns, exchanges
- Assist in content creation for social media
- 1+ yr customer service focused experience; Retail a plus
- Strong personal identification with daph.'s quality over quantity philosophy; Interest in a fashion career is a plus
- Professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude. This person should be eager to speak to customers, learn about what they are looking for and interact with them by recommending products, sharing our story and being kind.
- Strong communication skills; able to handle customer conversations and interactions
- Team player who thrives in an honest and fast paced environment
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- Technology savvy
- Flexible work schedule - holidays, weekends, events, evenings, etc.
- Can bend, reach, lift, and move stock and products; Able to carry boxes 25-30 lbs
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume andletter of interestto firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Sales Associate: [YOUR NAME]"
Spring/Summer Interns - St. Louis office
We're looking for hard working entrepreneurial students interested in being involved in a fast-paced atmosphere. Interns will receive hands-on experience through varied activities within the following departments:
- Design & Fashion
This position is unpaid, educational credit is available.
How to apply
Please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Wholesale Relationship Representative
We're looking for someone with a wholesale apparel and accessories background to help expand our reach in the country.
- Increase brand awareness throughout US by researching boutiques and stores that would appreciate and want to carry daph. pieces.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Create weekly emails to prospective boutique or store owners highlighting various products.
- Follow up weekly via email and phone on warm and hot leads.
- Convert prospective customers into clients
- Mail out, track and follow up on sample mailings
- Assist in the creation of line sheets, look books and other collateral needed for wholesale relationship development.
- Manage ongoing sales requests/relationships
- Ability to travel within assigned territory (not required)
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Motivated, independent and self-starting
- Knowledge of Klaviyo, Canva or willingness to learn.
- Experience cold-calling and closing sales
- Excellent consultative selling skills with the ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of key business contacts
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and a list of at least 10 retail stores names you have personal sales experience with to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Wholesale Rep: [YOUR NAME]"