Welcome to the daph. jobs page! Here you will find a list of current open positions within the company. If you feel like you are a match and meet the requirements to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and letter of interest.
Spring/Summer Interns - St. Louis office
- Design & Fashion
For more details click here.
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Wholesale Relationship Representative
- Increase brand awareness throughout your territory
- Convert prospective customers into clients
- Manage ongoing sales requests/relationships
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Motivated, independent and self-starting
- Experience cold-calling and closing sales
- Excellent consultative selling skills with the ability to establish rapport with a diverse group of key business contacts
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and a list of at least 10 retail stores you have personal sales experience with to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Wholesale Rep: [YOUR NAME]"
Seasonal Sales Associate
Are you a self-motivated team player? Do you go above and beyond for the customer? Do you embody daph.’s Quality over Quantity philosophy? Then you may have the ideal skills to be part of our seasonal team.
Shifts available starting in November through December. Opportunities for seasonal work throughout the year.
- Provide excellent personalized customer service
- Greet customers
- Pull sizes and product from stock, assist with bagging and gift wrapping product
- Educate customers on product quality, design, style, and special materials
- Contribute to the daily sales targets and store goals
- Arrange & upkeep the store; Maintain the integrity of all merchandising displays
- Assist with showroom inventory organization and restocking
- Receive and process online orders. Maintain cleanliness of stockroom.
- Help customers with purchases, returns, exchanges
- 1+ yr customer service focused experience; Retail a plus
- Strong personal identification with daph.'s quality over quantity philosophy; Interest in a fashion career a plus
- Professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills; Able to handle customer conversations and interactions
- Team player who thrives in an honest and fast paced environment
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- Technology savvy
- Flexible work schedule - holidays, weekends, events, evenings, etc.
- Can bend, reach, lift, and move stock and products; Able to carry boxes 25-30 lbs
- Good People – you are inclusive, gracious, respectful and kind.
- Transparency – you are honest and aware of your strengths and areas for growth. You are comfortable asking for help.
- Creative Thinker – you are a creative problem solver, can do a lot with a little
- Always growing – you are agile, flexible, you welcome feedback and give it constructively
How to apply
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line "Sales Associate: [YOUR NAME]"