HOW TO CLEAN
- We recommend gently handwashing in cold water with mild soap for best care.
- If using a washing machine, place the garments inside a mesh bag when using the washer and avoid snagging on any other items in the wash. Use the gentle/delicate cycle with cold water.
- Never use chlorine bleach.
- Eliminate water excess by laying your garment flat inside a towel, roll the whole thing up, and squeeze as much excess water out as you can. Do not wring.
- Lay your semi-wet garment out flat on a dry towel and leave it to dry.
- Steam to remove wrinkles, if necessary.
HOW TO STORE
- Store folded to best keep the shape of knit garments.